Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to my perfectly chaotic life!

My name is Samantha, I'm a mom of 10 month old twins. I started this blog after seeing so many blogs lately that expressed how others live day to day life, I wanted one of my own.

What you will find here- stories of my ever changing adventures in raising twins, and learning the ins and outs of cloth diapering them, and making the ever-so-confusing transition to being "green".

You'll find random ways to save money, free samples, and links to coupons occasionally. I'll do my best to post the awesome deals I find from day to day.


So welcome, hope you enjoy following me, and I hope that I can make you laugh, cry, or save you some money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please keep it clean & spam free, thanks! :)