Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ode to My Husband

Most men have a hard time dealing with poop diapers, or simply getting actively involved in the care of a baby. Let alone two babies- at once.

The reason for this Ode to My Husband tonight is because he is simply amazing with the babies and helping out with their care and cleaning of their messes.

He was and is still on board with the cloth diapering. He usually gags and gags at the horrendous smell of poop, but never complains. He learned how to put the diapers on, and doesn't complain about the extra steps. He's a champ about it.

He gets up in the middle of the night with a cranky baby or two when they occasionally wake now. When they were really little, he would be up at night doing feedings as much as myself.

He wakes up with them early on weekends while allowing me to sleep, without complaint- and allows me to rest. I love him for that.

He's truly a dedicated and amazing father.

I just wanted to make a post dedicated to him- because without his patience, love and understanding- I would be miserable and completely exhausted 24/7. He's truly my other half!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please keep it clean & spam free, thanks! :)