Monday, December 20, 2010

Finally finished with the crocheted scarf and hat for Mom :)

It's hard to tell from a cell phone picture, but this is a lovely dark violet color. My mom is a bus driver, so I wanted her to have something warm and soft for Christmas this year. Altogether the project took me maybe 5 hours to complete, and I am happy with the results!

I still have more gifts to wrap, and a couple more people to shop for. Hopefully I will be done with the stress and million things to do soon.

Dinner is in the Crock Pot, a beef stew I prepped last night loaded with veggies and leftover steak pieces- yum!

1 comment:

  1. I love the scarf! Gray is a perfect color too, I love the darker gray! I found you on Real Mom Reviews and had to stop by. One of my girlfriends is a twin mama too and she writes a funny blog called Silly Mom Thoughts. You might enjoy it since you both have twins :)

    I am following you on GFC now :)

    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please keep it clean & spam free, thanks! :)