Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day & Update

It's been a little over a month since I last posted. I've been a little scattered lately, and not feeling too well, so my posts have been declining. Hopefully that will start to get better soon! I now have 10 followers, and that is exciting! I remember having just my husband and 1 other follower. 10 is a good start!

Saturday was a crazy day for us. While we were getting the tires on our car replaced, we decided to take the boys for their very first haircut (19 months old!) They did amazing! No crying, not even a whole lot of wiggling. I was so proud of them yet very sad to see their beautiful soft hair get cut off. I did save a lock of each of their hair so that I could put it into their baby books. I'm so proud of my big boys!

Today I am 13 weeks pregnant with our third child! We're really excited about this baby. I heard the heartbeat a week ago and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to meet the little guy or gal growing in there! As excited as I am though, I feel really sluggish and not so good. Tired, but happy. 

With Valentine's Day being today, I decided to make a special treat for the kids and my hubby. Red velvet cake from scratch (icing too!), along with cooking a nice dinner and cleaning the house up nicely. Also working on a Valentine for Daddy from his boys. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny thing is I started this post at probably about 10 am. It's now 6:40 pm, and I'm really not surprised that it's taken this long, lol. Between household chores, child care, and trying to bake a cake, I'm amazed I've gotten this much of the post written. Have a great Valentine's Day night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please keep it clean & spam free, thanks! :)