Friday, August 13, 2010

I am bad at this!

I almost never update, so I'm thinking I'm not really a super blogger. I've been keeping busy this summer taking care of my toddler twins who turned 1 in July. I can't even believe how big they have gotten!

We're still cloth diapering, which was one of the best decisions we ever made. I've gotten really into it, and now love the cuter diapers!  We now have MORE than enough diapers, and are doing it full time. Yay!

I've picked up my crocheting again, and I am considering making some cute items. Slippers, bags, baby items, etc. I love crocheting and knitting. I also picked up sewing, and constructed my first pocket diaper! It works SO well, and I am going to make a 2nd diaper.

I have also embarked on a weight-loss journey with my best friend... I would like to be seen in a bikini next summer! Let's hope we don't let each other fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please keep it clean & spam free, thanks! :)