Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Long weekend! Now to get back to blogging....

This weekend started out with lots of promise and the excitement of an extra day to sleep in, however Saturday one of my sons spiked a fever of 102 and we had a trip to the emergency room, due to his not eating and high fever. Poor little guy has an ear infection, and is still a little miserable from the weekend.  He got better enough yesterday for us to head to a Memorial Day Parade, and to the beach for a little bit. Both of my boys had their first play time in the sand, and both tried to eat it. So, that part of the trip was a slight failure. The weekend was long, and mostly uneventful. There were a few scary poop blow outs, but I guess that's what I get for having all of my cloth diapers in the wash!

 Today, after a couple of days of no mail, I open the mailbox and my face lights up like a 5 year old opening birthday presents. I love getting my orders online like the one today from Mom's Milk Boutique, where I got 2 rolls of diaper liners by Bummis. I was so excited they were here, I was about to run out of the ones I'd been using before, the Imse Vimse brand. I feel like a kid diving face first into an awesome birthday cake. That was the best thing in the mailbox. I also received my samples of the new Pantene from Vocalpoint. If you aren't a member of Vocalpoint, I highly recommend it. You get all sorts of free samples, coupons, and sometimes even free full sized products just for being a member. You can't beat a free membership either!

I am a junkie for free products, especially for useful ones. I like free samples of many products as well- lately I have gotten travel-sized bottles of shampoo, body wash, conditioner, and little bars of soap. I shouldn't have to buy anything for traveling any time soon!

After this weekend though, I am still a little tired. If only it had been a whole week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please keep it clean & spam free, thanks! :)